Please take advantage of the following resources if, based on your market research, you would like to move forward in the development process of a new program or course:
- Academic and Student Affairs – Academic Program Unit The Academic Programs Unit is a work group within Academic and Student Affairs division of the system office. It is charged with providing system leadership and support for academic program policy, approval, and review.
- Academic Affairs – Undergraduate Curriculum Processes and Procedures
- Academic Affairs – Graduate Curriculum
- Academic Program Resources This site provides information related to selected academic program activities in theMinnesota State Colleges and Universities System.
- The Curriculum Data System – This website includes rules for credit-bearing courses and certificates, additional rules from a Human Resources perspective, and other helpful MNSU data.
- Forms for Program Curriculum Proposal: PSM – CDS Empty Form – New Program or the PSM – CDS Empty Form – New Related Program. Not sure which form to use? Click here: Instructions- Which Form? New or Redesign?
- You might also want to consider partnering with the College of Extended Learning. Fill out the Partnership Request Form today to get started.